Mark Heimendinger has worked on a variety of financing structures and instruments, with a particular focus on real estate finance and structured finance. These include the representation of lenders, borrowers, and underwriters on a variety of transactions, including term and revolving credit facilities, public and private securitization transactions (including CMBS), mezzanine financing, equipment financing, currency and interest rate cap and swap transactions, underwriting agreements, intercreditor agreements, joint ventures, and jurisdiction-specific non-recourse structures. Within the real estate space, Mark has covered multiple asset classes, including hotels and leisure facilities, office towers, senior living facilities, and multi-family residential buildings. In addition to U.S. transactions, Mark has completed a number of cross-border transactions, having spent several years as a resident in Japan. During this period, Mark represented clients on acquisition financings, refinancings and workouts throughout the Asia-Pacific region and Europe.
- Member of the Board of Directors for UCP of Central Florida
- Former member of the Board of Directors for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- The Florida Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys, member
- Previously registered in Japan as a foreign lawyer (gaikokuho jimu bengoshi)