Lowndes Named to 2021 U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” List By U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- November 5, 2020
- / Press Releases,Land Use,Administrative & Regulatory,Appellate Law,Banking & Finance,Commercial Litigation,Construction,Corporate & Securities,Environmental Law,Hospitality & Leisure,Litigation & Trial Practice,Intellectual Property Litigation,Real Estate,Tax,Wills & Trusts,Private Wealth Services,Copyrights,Mergers,Healthcare,Labor & Employment Law,Trademarks/Service Marks,Capital Markets & Technology
Lowndes is pleased to announce the firm has once again been recognized as one of the country’s leading firms in the 2021 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” which is a collaboration between U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
Farm Bill Does Not Save Hemp Trademark Application
- June 23, 2020
- / Stephen C. Thomas & Tara Tedrow
- / Articles,Trademarks/Service Marks,Cannabis & Controlled Substances
Whether a specific hemp product can obtain intellectual property protections may depend on several factors.
USPTO Allows Petitions for Prioritized Examination of COVID-19 Trademark Applications
- June 16, 2020
- / Stephen C. Thomas
- / Articles,Coronavirus COVID-19 Task Force,Trademarks/Service Marks
The USPTO is piloting a program to help prioritize the prosecution of COVID-19 trademarks.
Four Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed Attorneys Promoted To Shareholder In 2017
- February 1, 2017
- / Press Releases,Creditors Rights,Intellectual Property Services,Litigation & Trial Practice,Copyrights,Patent Infringement Litigation,Trade Secrets,Trademark Infringement Litigation,Trademark Searches & Filing,Trademarks/Service Marks,Alternative Dispute Resolution
Orlando, FL - Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A. is pleased to announce that the firm has promoted Jennifer R. Dixon, Ronald D. Edwards, Jr., Michael S. Provenzale and Stephen C. Thomas to the position of shareholder, effective February 1, 2017.