A Message to Our Clients Regarding COVID-19
- March 16, 2020
- / William T. Dymond, Jr.
- / Articles,Coronavirus COVID-19 Task Force
As concerns regarding the COVID-19 outbreak continue to grow, our focus remains on meeting your legal and business needs while caring for the health and well-being of our clients, our employees, and our community.
In keeping with our commitment, we want you to know that we have implemented the necessary preparations to maintain our business operations and minimize any potential disruptions, including:
- Using technologies that enable our attorneys and staff to securely work from remote locations, if office closures become necessary.
- Limiting client meetings and events and replacing them with audio and video conferencing.
- Following enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures of our offices.
- Encouraging employees to take traditional preventative measures and refrain from coming to the office when sick.
- Restricting business travel and monitoring personal travel for risk of exposure.
At the same time as we navigate the impacts of COVID-19 on our own business, we are well aware of the uncertainties and questions our clients face. Check our website often for updates and articles addressing employment, contract, cybersecurity and other business issues related to COVID-19. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to your usual Lowndes contact with any questions and concerns that you may have.
We will continue to actively monitor the situation as it evolves, ensuring that we are prepared to seamlessly deliver the high level of service and expertise that you have come to rely upon from Lowndes.
Thank you for your trust and confidence as we all work together through this global health challenge.
William T. Dymond, Jr.
CEO & President