CLE WEBINAR Encore - Phase-Out of LIBOR: Impact on Floating Rate Loans and Derivatives; Implementing Alternative Reference Rates
- January 3, 2018
- / Author Name
- / Commercial Finance & Lending,Events and Presentations
Mark E. Heimendinger will be speaking at an upcoming Strafford live webinar, "Phase-Out of LIBOR: Impact on Floating Rate Loans and Derivatives; Implementing Alternative Reference Rates" scheduled for Wednesday, January 3, 1:00pm-2:30pm EST.
The seminar will discuss various ramifications of the scheduled phase-out of LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) at the end of 2021, and steps lenders and finance counsel should take now to assess and possibly amend existing transaction documentation and to manage new transactions.
The panel will also discuss the impact on swaps and other derivatives and how to evaluate alternative rate language in ISDA documents.
- What is the timeline, and what kinds of finance transactions will be impacted by the phase-out of LIBOR?
- What are the issues with alternative rate language currently contained in loan documents?
- How should floating rate forms be revised to address the phase-out, given the current uncertainty as to the substitute rate?
- What should counsel look for in ISDA agreements to confirm a suitable alternative rate is provided?
Register today to receive the 50% discount by clicking on the button below. Mention code: ZDFCT