Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A., has a part-time (25 hours per week) opportunity for a Legal Word Processing/Document Specialist to perform duties to create standard or complex documents using any range of word processing operations to merge data, enter corrections and track changes, and perform miscellaneous office duties. This is a part-time late afternoon/early evening position with coverage needed until 7:00 p.m.
Individual should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal document environment. Candidates must have strong MS Office 2013 skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, eager and able to learn, and possess the following qualities:
- Highly skilled in styles, legal formatting, TOAs, TOCs
- Experience working in a very busy center
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks under pressure
- Develop relationships with key users
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
If you possess these qualities, email your resume to email@example.com.