Ahmad is a connector and a problem solver. He listens carefully to understand his clients’ needs and thinks creatively to provide legal services that address the issues at hand, including issues that clients may not have anticipated. Ahmad focuses on intellectual property and commercial litigation, and also has experience with real estate matters. His diverse education in neurobiology and legal jurisprudence allows him to understand complex concepts quickly and streamline large amounts of information into concise, precise summations. Ahmad treats every client’s matter with the same care he would take in addressing his own personal matters, including avoiding needless expenses. With the large Lowndes team behind him, Ahmad has enjoyed plentiful success, including reaching highly favorable resolutions for clients such as obtaining a payment of approximately $400,000, which was 95% of the initial demand, without having to proceed to prepare for and engage in a costly final arbitration hearing.
Ahmad’s litigation experience in federal and state courts includes the following: IP Litigation (patents, trademarks, and copyrights), franchise and license disputes, privacy issues, international and out of state judgment domestications, fraudulent concealment and misrepresentation, personal injury, property disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, and corporate disputes. In addition, Ahmad has experience working with significant corporate clients on multifaceted transactions with capital exceeding one hundred million dollars at stake. His transactional experience also includes: contract analysis, drafting and negotiation (vendor agreements, settlement agreements, leases, easements, and license agreements), the sale of a business, and patent drafting (with a licensed agent).
Ahmad focuses on providing a calm voice of reason in the midst of escalated disputes, but does not shy away from vigorously pursuing his client’s rights through the end of any dispute. He leaves no stone unturned. Ahmad is highly attentive and responsive to his clients’ needs and looks forward to representing you.
- Foundation for Foster Children
- Executive Committee
- Educational Task Force
- Strategic Planning Committee
- American Muslim Partnership, President-Elect
- Communications Officer
- Orlando Economic Partnership
- Inns of Court, Orlando Chapter
- Constitutional Commission Community Presentation of League of Women Voters
- Orange County Bar Association
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Chair
- Great Oaks Village (Group Home) Field Day Committee, Co-Chair
- Legal Aid Pro Bono, Guardian ad Litem (GAL) Attorney
- Intellectual Property Committee, Communications Chair
- OCBA YLS Award of Excellence, Outstanding Committee Chair
- Ones to Watch in Intellectual Property Award, 2017
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Sections
- Brevard County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Judicial Relations Committee