Tim Miedona’s practice focuses on commercial leasing, real estate transactions, development and finance, and corporate and securities. As co-chair of the firm’s Commercial Leasing Group, Tim routinely represents commercial landlords and tenants in the negotiation of their commercial leases and in commercial lease workouts. Illustrative client work includes:
- Representing a publicly traded multi-billion dollar national real estate investment company in connection with its commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, financing, disposition and leasing of commercial properties;
- Representing an international restaurant, hospitality and retail company in connection with its acquisition, development, branding and leasing of its sites;
- Representing numerous regional real estate development companies in connection with the development and leasing of their office, medical, and retail properties; and
- Representing local businesses in connection with their corporate and real estate matters.
Additionally, Tim is the Chair of the Cannabis and Controlled Substances Group.
Tim is also active in the firm’s pro bono practice, assisting with legal representation, fundraising activities, day-to-day operations, and promotion for animal rights for A New Beginning Pet Care and Rescue Group.
- Recognized as a “Florida Rising Stars” for 2009-2011, 2013-2016 by Florida Super Lawyers
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America 2015-2019
- “Legal Elite Up & Comer” 2013, 2015 by Florida Trend Magazine
- A New Beginning Pet and Animal Rescue, Board of Directors
- University Club of Michigan State University
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- International Council of Shopping Centers