Our telecommunications industry experience crosses multiple business and legal issues, from the traditional corporate
advice, to negotiating industry-specific service agreements, equipment and other commercial contracts, to navigating land use
and real estate
challenges, to protecting and enforcing trademarks and patent technology. We also advise clients on strategies for avoiding litigation, but arbitrate and litigate when necessary.
We advise clients on:
Clients include carriers and service providers – cable, internet, telephone, television, and affiliated providers; tower site owners, builders and managers; equipment suppliers; lenders and investors; and telecom customers such as hotels, residential communities and condominiums, student housing, and commercial office complexes.
- Reviewed and negotiated tower leases and service agreements for a cable and internet provider to apartment complexes, hotels and other residential buildings.
- Represented a telecom company in a trademark dispute.
- Drafted and negotiated a $40-million+ design-build agreement for the construction of a telecommunications giant’s new office building.
- Negotiated a settlement in regards to business sale agreements for a cabling company.
- Litigated several tower license and contract disputes for a wireless internet, telephone and television provider to student housing, residential condominiums and commercial office towers.