Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a growing area that provides a means of settling disputes in a manner that may avoid the cost, uncertainty and injury to business and personal relationships that frequently attend traditional litigation. ADR generally falls into two basic categories:
- Representation of clients in mediations, pre-suit mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences
- Firm attorneys acting as the paid mediator or arbitrator
Our attorneys, a number of whom are Certified Mediators, are experienced in all methods of case resolution, including mediation, arbitration, facilitation and negotiations to serve individuals as well as businesses. We provide:
- representation in mediation conferences;
- mediation services in virtually all types of commercial, personal injury, product liability, environmental, bankruptcy, employment and land use disputes;
- representation in arbitration hearings;
- services as a neutral or party selected arbitrator; and
- assistance in the negotiation and preparation of arbitration agreements.
Our firm is represented on the American Arbitration Association’s National Panel for Large Complex Cases as well as the local panel for Central Florida. Additionally, we are represented on the National Panel of the CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution.