Greg McNeill is a trial attorney and leads the firm’s Sports and Entertainment Group as well. His litigation practice includes business and real estate litigation, construction litigation, commercial landlord/tenant disputes, enforcement of non-competition, confidentiality and trade secret agreements, employment law, intellectual property, church property litigation and appellate practice. As a sports law attorney, he has represented athletes and coaches in the NBA, NFL, Major League Baseball, PGA Golf and other sports in team contract negotiations, endorsement contracts, name and image licensing agreements, book publishing opportunities and public appearances.
Greg is an experienced trial attorney with considerable courtroom experience in state and federal courts. He has successfully handled a wide variety of lawsuits, from defending the property of a local church from the efforts of its denomination to seize it to the aviation litigation arising from the 1999 Lear Jet crash which took the life of PGA Tour golfer Payne Stewart.
He is an equally accomplished negotiator and is just as proud to help a client reach a satisfactory settlement as he is to win a jury verdict. His philosophy is to prepare for trial but seek to settle.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America 2010-2019
- Recognized as “Florida Super Lawyers” 2018 by Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2013 The Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of The Year”- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Top Lawyer/Litigation 2009 by American Lawyer & Corporate Counsel
- 2008-2009 “Honors Edition” of Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals
- Gathering of Men
- University of North Carolina Alumni, Central Florida Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Central Florida
- Leadership Orlando Alumni Association
- University Club, past President
- University Club Foundation, President
- Committee of 100 of Orange County, Inc./Board of Directors
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, President, Board of Trustees and member of Session
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar