Andrew Gluck focuses on real estate transactions, development, finance, and commercial leasing work in the retail industry, among others. Andrew provides technical and practical advice to clients in connection with the acquisition, sale and leasing of commercial real estate of all types, including vacant land, shopping centers, retail projects, entertainment complexes, office buildings, restaurants, hotels, golf courses, retirement communities, ski resorts, marinas, amusement parks and other attractions. He assists clients in negotiating contracts for purchase and sale, performing due diligence, negotiating transfer documents and finalizing the closing of transactions. Andrew has worked on several notable projects, including the acquisition and leasing of a 178-site restaurant portfolio with a purchase price in excess of $245,000,000.00, the acquisition of a four hotel portfolio with a purchase price in excess of $80,000,000.00 and the acquisition and leasing of a 143-site retail portfolio with a purchase price of $240,000,000.00, just to name a few.
As an Ohio native, Andrew has made his home in Orlando since 2007. He is married and resides with his wife and child in Winter Park.
- Scholars in Law Award
- 2005 Summer Public Interest Fellowship
- Recognized as a “Florida Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers, 2018
- Congregation Ohev Shalom
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Florida, Board of Directors, Past Chairman for Orange County
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando, Board of Directors
- Jewish National Fund, Orlando Board of Directors
- Jerome J. Bornstein Leadership Development Program, Graduate
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- OCBA Citizens Dispute Settlement Project, Past Volunteer Mediator