Rebecca Rhoden focuses on commercial litigation, land use litigation, litigation relating to the Fair Housing Act, eDiscovery, appellate law and family and marital law. In her role, Rebecca routinely represents private and public clients in matters including commercial, land use, trade secrets, employment, breach of contract, commerce clause, and divorce and prenuptial agreement disputes, among others.
Prior to joining Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, Rebecca practiced in New York City with a large international firm, primarily in the area of securities litigation.
- Recognized as a “Florida Rising Stars” 2012-2018 by Florida Super Lawyers
- Junior Achievement of Central Florida
- Take Stock in Children, Mentor
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Board of Trustees
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- The New York Bar
- Florida Citrus Sports
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association, Secretary of Orlando Chapter
- Seminole State College Foundation, Board of Directors